What to prepare if your helper will have holidays back to the Philippines 外籍家傭放假回菲律賓前,應預備

A. When helper will have holiday back to the Philippines….

she needs to get OEC(Overseas Employment Certificate)

-issued by the Philippines Consulate

-Bring air ticket, passport with valid visa, information sheet(form supplied), $20. HKID. valid OWWA membership, Authorization letter(for representative)


海外就業證書OEC (Overseas Employment Certificate)

- 由外傭前往菲律賓領事館申請

-外傭應攜帶: 護照、海外工人福利協會(OWWA)會籍、機票費用、Fee:HK$20

NOTE: No issuance during official / statutory holidays declared by Hong Kong and Philippine government.

上網了解詳情Details online: http://hongkongpcg.dfa.gov.ph/index.php/oec-poea-overseas-employment-certificates

 B. Sample letter for both employer and helper to keep at hand保障僱主信(由僱主撰寫,給外藉家庭傭工簽署,雙方各保存一分)

Sample of Agreement between (Name of Employer) and (Name of Employee) for if Employee will not come back after the Holidays  


This is an agreement  between  Name of Employer and Name of Employee.


Dear  Name of Employee,

You will have holidays from date of departure from HK to date of arrival to HK.  

If you do not come back and report for duty on date of arrival to HK after the Holidays,  by mutual agreement, we both agree that this failure to return on time means that you are breaking the contract without notice and willingly forego any compensation that might be due to you under the contract.

I also will consider the contract terminated and will not seek any compensation from you in respect to the contract no. ___________. In addition, I will report to the Hong Kong Immigration Department that our contract is terminated and that you will not be returning to work for me.  


_________________Signature of Employer      

(Name of Employer:                                              )                                     

_________________Signature of Employee

(Name of Employee:                                                              )